Make sure you can vote!
1. Check if you’re registered to vote. Head over to PA Department of State to check your registration status now!
If you’re not registered, what are you waiting for? Go to the PA Voter Registration page!
2. Find your polling place.
– Polling place locator: PA Voter Services
3. If you will not be able to be at your polling location on Election Day, November 8th, make sure you send in your application for an absentee ballot.
– Absentee ballot form: www.dosimages.pa.gov
– Find your county’s Board of Elections: www.votespa.com
4. If you have a disability, or are at least 65 years of age and have been assigned to a polling place deemed inaccessible by the County Board of Elections, you can vote by alternative ballot.
– Alternative ballot form: www.votespa.com
5. If you are a first-time voter, make sure you bring your Voter ID with you to the polls.
Find out who’s on your ballot! 2017 Primary Candidates
Make sure you know your voting rights!
– Voting rights information: www.votespa.com